ELF works to lighten the load for patients and families living with blood cancers and blood disorders in the South West.
Diagnosis with a blood cancer or blood disorder is life changing, not just for the patient but for the families too, treatment can take place over many years and ELF is there to support people every step of the way.
ELF provides the following support:
- Funding for a Physiotherapist, a Counsellor, and a Clinical Nurse Specialist at the haematology ward at Exeter Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- A transport service for patients to bring them safely to their appointments and take them home again.
- Accommodation service for patients and their families when they need to stay close to the hospital.
- Funding for clinical research.
- Patient guidance - advice and signposting to ensure that patients have all that they need.
As a charity we can't do this alone, we rely on the community of supporters to help us reach our funding needs.
Can you help?
Fundraising for ELF is fun, rewarding and inspiring. Could you organise an event? Take on a challenge? Join a group?
Whatever you do and however much you raise you will be making a difference for ELF and the people we support. Thank you!