7 November 2017
Christmas is a time for giving and fun. Why not combine both and put the fun in FUNdraising whilst raising money for a great cause.
This Christmas we are looking for supporters to orgainise events in aid of Exeter Leukamia Fund during the festive period. Any event however big or small will make a big difference to help us continue supporting patients and families across Devon. Here is an example of some the services that could really help a patient or family living with blood cancers and blood disorders this Christmas.
- £25 helps to pay for patients and families to receive counselling, enabling them to cope with the challenges of their diagnosis.
- £75 could pay for a family to stay nearby a loved for Christmas in the ELF Flat.
- £50 allows a family to receive advice about financial support available to them when their life has been turned upside down.
- £100 enables four patients to travel to their hospital appointments in an ELF vehicle at a time of year when the roads can be busy.
- £200 pays for an ELF@Home volunteer to be trained to visit a patient in the comfort of thier own home in need of a friendly face to take to.
The variety of events that you could organise is vast from selling Christmas cake to organising an carol concert. The options are endless! Here are some ideas how you could get involved:
- Enter Santa run
- Bake some Christmas cakes
- Organise a raffle
- Host a Christmas jumper day
- Sell some Christmas crafts
- Organise a carol concert
- Sponsored kisses under the mistletoe
- Organise a quiz
- Grow a beard this December
- Put on a Christmas lights display
- Gift wrapping service
- Donate to ELF as a gift to somebody
Plus many more exciting ways that you could raise money for ELF this Christmas...
If you would like more information how you could organise an event for ELF this Christmas, please contact GaryM@elfcharity.org.uk for more information or call 01392 247 725